Skills needed to set up DIVOC
The technical skills required by DIVOC adopters vary and are based on the level of changes they intend to make to the core DIVOC platform.
- Skills needed for a simple setup scenario
- Skills needed for a complex setup scenario
- 1.Setting up infrastructure on cloud or on-premise.
- 2.Deployment of application components/services.
- 3.Configuration of components to connect to work as a single system:
- Configure templates, such as data import templates for facility registry.
- Keycloak to change OTP-based login in keycloak to password-based login.
- Configuration of certificate templates.
- Experience in setting up Kubernetes cluster / Docker-based deployment.
- Experience in setting up and configuring platforms such as Kafka, Redis, Postgres, and Keycloak.
- Experience in HTML templates design.
Customise DIVOC as per the country-specific requirements and its implementation need, such as:
- 1.Changes in registry schema: This includes changes in the type of information being captured on various events.
- 2.UI: This includes applying country-specific branding on the various UI pages of the portal.
- 3.Add and Update APIs: This includes the introduction of new API calls within as well as with third-party applications, such as integration with the supply chain system to provide updates on the stock used at the facility level. It also involves updating existing APIs, such as changing mandatory fields to non-mandatory in API payloads and changing response structure, among others.
- Experience in technologies such as Go for API-related changes.
- Experience in OpenSaber and Postgres for registry-related changes.
- Experience in integrating platform services used in selected components for customisation and implementation.