Comment on page
Introduction to DIVOC
Digital Infrastructure for Verifiable Open Credentialing
The Digital Infrastructure for Verifiable Open Credentialing or DIVOC is an open-source platform that enables countries to digitally orchestrate large-scale health campaigns such as vaccination and certification programs.
- Built in India for the world as a digital public good, DIVOC is a flexible and extendable software that can be used across multiple health programs.
- Its scalable and data-driven architecture allows it to deal with diverse country-specific scenarios. In a vaccination programme, for example, it gives countries the ability to manage and control vaccines, facilities, and vaccinators systematically across geographies, as well as generate digitally variable certificates that are compliant with international standards.
- The platform is modular, enabling countries to use the components together or as an individual standalone solution, according to their need, for end-to-end vaccination and certification.
- DIVOC has two core modules:
1. Issue and Verify Certificates
- Reference Implementation: There are other components of DIVOC that countries can customise according to their requirement -
1. Program setup via the orchestration module
2. Facility app
3. Citizen portal
Acknowledge as a Digital Public Good by the Digital Public Good Alliance (DGPA), the platform has enabled India and four other countries to issue over 2 billion COVID-19 vaccination certificates to its citizens.