Comment on page
How to Access the VC System and Generate Tokens
After the successful creation of a tenant by the system admin, the tenant will receive an email with a default username and password, along with a link for logging in to the tenant system.
- Open the web browser.
- In the address bar, enter the URL provided for the tenant management system.
- Enter your login credentials: Username and password.
- Tenant users need to log in with the default password and email Id as the username.
- Next, click on login.
- DIVOC sends a verification email to change the password.
- Change the password for security reasons.
- Once a user clicks on the verification link, he/she is redirected to the reset password screen.
- Reset with a new password by entering it in the “Enter New Password” box (case sensitive).
- Retype the new password in the “Confirm password” box.
- Click on the ‘Reset’ button.
- After the password is successfully reset, the user will be redirected to the home screen.
- The user can now log in to the tenant portal using the new credentials.
- For verifiable credential (VC) generation services, a tenant needs to use the API services of the VC component.
- The API calls are secured with the token. A tenant can generate the token using the following steps:
- Log in to the tenant system and go to the home page.
- Click on the “Generate Token” button for token generation.
- Once generated, the user can click on the ‘Copy’ or ‘Download’ button to copy/download the token for further use.
- This token will be used for making API requests.
- Note: The current generated token has an expiry date of one year.