Payload Changes in the QR Code
- DIVOC certificates are natively digital, verifiable, digitally signed, and also printable with a secure and tamper-proof QR code.
- Previously, any changes in the QR payload required changing it in the certificate-signer service and subsequent deployment.
- With DIVOC 2.0, QR payload changes can now be made by changing it in etcd without any deployments.
- Currently, only the optional fields that already exist can be removed. New fields cannot be added as of now.
- Go to DDCC_TEMPLATE. Click on the Edit key if you want to remove an optional field.
- Click on Save. A popup will appear as “operation successful.” Click on Close.
All content on this page by eGov Foundation is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.