Comment on page
Program Setup (Via Orchestration Module)
Using this module you can create and maintain program, facility, vaccine, and vaccinator registries. Countries that do not have digital health registries can use this module to create digital infrastructure/resources for any kind of public health program. Countries can also create appointment schedules and daily rates of vaccination for different facilities.
DIVOC comes with three default roles:
A system admin can be a user from the IT department of the country responsible for setting up initial rules, configuration, and master data upload for a specific program/programs in question.
A. Program setup
1. Click on Vaccine Programs. Register a new vaccine/immunisation program by clicking on REGISTER NEW VACCINE PROGRAM.
2. Add the program name, program description, program logo, start and end dates, and select vaccine. Click on SAVE. You will see a list of all vaccine programs currently active in your country.
B. Vaccine registration
1. Click on Vaccines. You can register a new vaccine, as well as existing ones by clicking on REGISTER NEW VACCINE.
2. Fill in details such as the name of the vaccine, manufacturer, administration type, price, duration dose (if there are multiple doses), and vaccine validity. Next, click on SAVE. It will show all the vaccines active in your country.
C. Facility setup
1. Click on Facilities. Create a list of vaccination centres as per the given CSV template and save it on your laptop/desktop. You can add details such as facility code, facility name, contact, email, operating hour (start/end), category, type, status, address, website URL, admin name, and admin mobile.
2. Click on UPLOAD CSV to upload this list.
D. Recipient pre-enrollment
1. Click on Pre-Enrollment. Create a list of the number of recipients successfully enrolled as per the given CSV template. You can add details such as phone number, identity, date of birth, gender, name, email, address, and dose number, among others. Once the list is ready, save it on your laptop/desktop. Click on Select a Program.
2. Next, click on UPLOAD CSV to upload the list.
E. Set up vaccinators
1. Click on Vaccinators. Create and save a list of vaccinators that have been identified and trained for the vaccination program/campaign as per the suggested CSV template on your laptop/desktop. Add details such as code, name, mobile number, email id, status, and facility id.
2. Click on UPLOAD CSV to upload the list.
A program administrator manages facility enrollment and oversees the facility operations aligned with the program objective. The person would be responsible for setting up per day facility vaccination rate, and activating/deactivating the facilities, etc.
A. Facility activation/deactivation
Go to Facility Activation. Select Program, Region, and Type of Facility. Select the facilities you want to activate from the list. Click on Make Active. To deactivate a facility, follow the same steps and select the facilities you want to deactivate. Click on Make Inactive to deactivate a facility.
B. Adjusting vaccination rate
Go to Adjusting Rate. Select Program Name, Region, Type of Facility. Select one or more facilities to set/modify daily vaccination rates. Click on SET RATES.
C. Notify Facilities
1. Go to All Facilities. Select Program, Region, Type of Facility. Select the facility. Click on NOTIFY.
2. Write the subject matter and the message. Click on SEND.
A. Set up appointment schedules
1. Go to Program Overview. Click on CONFIGURE SLOTS.
2. Select Appointment Hours to set/change the timings, and set up/change the Maximum number of appointments allowed. Select Walk-in Hours to set up /change the timings, and set up/change the Walk-in Days. Click on SAVE.
B. Add/Remove Vaccinators
1. Go to Vaccinator Details. Click on ADD NEW VACCINATOR.
2. Enter details such as name, mobile number, email id, license number, and certification, if any. Click on ADD.
C. Setup facility staff role
1. Go to Role Setup. Mention role type, name, mobile number, and employee id. Select Enabled to activate status. Click on SAVE.
D. Create recipient vaccination details
1. Go to Upload Vaccination Details. Create a list of recipients as per the given CSV template and save it on your laptop/desktop. You can add details such as pre-enrollment code, recipient name, mobile number, age, gender, identity, address, vaccination batch, vaccination date, vaccination dose, vaccination name, vaccinator name, facility name, and address, among others.
2. Click on UPLOAD CSV to upload this list.
E. Check beneficiary list (past, current and upcoming)
Go to Beneficiaries. Select Program, Start Date, and End Date. Click on SEARCH.