When: Join us on Tuesday, January 17, 2023, to get an insight into the new features of DIVOC 3.0.
Time: 2:00 PM - 3.00 PM IST
The release provides the platform with the ability to generate different types of verifiable credentials. New features also include multi-tenancy capabilities, where multiple tenants can issue VCs with their own schemas and templates; the capability to update/modify certificate content; and the ability to revoke/suspend certificates.
- Benefits and features of DIVOC 3.0:
- Multi-tenancy capabilities [VC as a service].
- Multi-schema capabilities by multiple tenants.
- Universal verifier for all schema.
- Generate/update/revoke/suspend services for certificates
- Explore how DIVOC 3.0 can fasttrack a nation’s digital health strategy.
When: Join us on Wednesday, March 30, 2022, to understand the use of digital health credentials for COVID-19 vaccination and testing campaigns, and beyond.
Time: 2 pm Manila time / 11.30 am IST.
Welcome address: Thiam Hee Ng, Director, SARC
Opening Remarks: Sungsup Ra, Chief Sector Officer, SDCC
Viraj Tyagi, CEO, eGov Foundation
Pradipta Kundu, Health Mission Lead, eGov Foundation
Comments and Discussion:
Patrick Osewe, Chief of Health Sector Group, SDSC
Thiam Hee Ng, Director, SARC
Closing Remarks: Gi Soon Song, OIC, SAHS
All content on this page by eGov Foundation is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.