DIVOC's Verifiable Certificate Features
This section describes the key features of DIVOC and how they work.
- Countries can use the DIVOC's certificate module to issue digitally verifiable certificates to the entire population at speed and scale in a controlled manner post-vaccination.
- This module is responsible for issuing a QR code-based digital certificate for any registered health event. It can be adapted to other areas too where there is a requirement for secure and tamper-proof documents, such as educational certificates.
- The certificates can be issued in both digital and physical forms, which includes print, pdf, and other formats.
Once the certificate is issued, multi-channel distribution and print schemes should work to ensure users and countries have a choice.
- The module supports multilingual vaccination certificate templates.
- Generates WHO-DDCC (World Health Organisation- Digital Documentation of COVID-19 Certificates) compliant digital vaccination certificates with a W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) JSON schema, for every resident after successful inoculation.
- To aid travel into other countries, the certificate module supports on-demand services for travellers to export their vaccination certificates to other formats (e.g. EU-DCC, SmartHealthCard), used in the destination countries.
- The module supports additional services, including certificate verification, certificate update/correction, and certificate revocation.
- The public key of the adopter country can be published using DIVOC’s verification page that can be embedded into the country's vaccination program-specific website/portal.
All content on this page by eGov Foundation is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Last modified 3mo ago